I agree to the processing of my personal data by NGL Wiater sp.k. located at Koszykowa 61B; 00-667 Warsaw, for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process covering the below scope:
- provided CV, and in the case of successful recruitment, with regards to data not indicated in the Labour Code;
- included in the cover letter;
documentation attached to the CV (e.g. recommendations, references, certificates, certificates);
- information obtained during the recruitment process (e.g. interview, research, tests, other data obtained during the assessment centre);
- information obtained from former employers or principals during the verification of previous employment.
Moreover I have read and understand the following:
- The granted consent, as well as the other consents indicated below, granted as part of the recruitment process, may be withdrawn at any time, but the existing processing of data on the basis of consent is fully legal.
- The administrator of the candidate’s personal data is NGL Wiater sp.k. with its registered office at Koszykowa 61B; 00-667 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division under KRS number: 000043361, holding VAT ID: PL7010837602, REGON number: 38092987.
- In all matters concerning personal data protection, including in order to exercise the candidate’s rights, you can contact us electronically at the address: GDPR@nglservices.pl.
- Personal data indicated by the candidate may be transferred to cooperating entities on the basis of agreements entrusting data processing, including law firms, consulting companies, participating in the recruitment process, providers of ICT services, technical equipment, archiving, documentation and electronic equipment disposal, courier companies and other recipients, including companies from the NGL Capital Group in particular NGL Services Sp. z o.o., which will carry out the recruitment process on behalf of companies from the NGL Capital Group, entities performing services in the field of occupational medicine, postal operators participating in the recruitment process.
- Personal data provided will be stored during the recruitment process, to which they were transferred, as well as in the period related to the statute of limitations for pursuing claims (3 years from the completion of the recruitment process). I have the right, with the limitations indicated in the OCR, to access the content of the data provided by me and the right to correct, delete, limit the processing, the right to transfer data, object to data processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The provision of personal data within the scope indicated in art. 22¹ § 1 of the Labour Code is a statutory requirement, in the remaining scope it is voluntary, however, necessary to carry out a proper and effective recruitment process before taking up employment or concluding a civil-law agreement.
- Moreover, pursuant to Article 81(1) of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights, I allow my image to be stored free of charge in the form of a photograph included in my CV, cover letter or form.